- Growing organic food sustainably and simply.
- Why you don’t have to water your garden!
- Picking and eating seasonal foods the natural way.
- Tips on how to eat more raw and live foods.
The Grow Your Own Food Summit will teach food growing people, both novices and experts, how to improve the world more than any other event in the last decade. Learn step-by-step instructions for what you can do today to put healthy, trusted food on your table in the future! Plus, it’s ONLINE and FREE from July 7-14, 2014.
This event is truly for everyone… because growing your own food contributes to improved health and connected community. It’s also an activity for the whole family that builds friendships in your neighborhood as you share each other’s skills and interests.
Register for FREE now!
Don’t let anyone else decide what’s in the food you eat! Change your life. Gain access to the information you need RIGHT NOW to optimize your health, connect with nature and those you love. It’s that simple.
- Learn how to grow and eat healthy, local food.
- Change your health and life, and that of your family, friends and neighbors.
- Feel satisfied that you can depend on yourself.
- Trust your own ingredients.
- Learn how growing your own food helps make your local community stronger.
Here are a few other incredible presenters:
With over 34 total presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for you, whether you live in a city or on a farm! Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Food Growing 101, eBook by Gary Heine and Valerie Kausen
- Saving seeds, growing food and stopping GMOs can save the world, 17-minute presentation by Vandana Shiva
- How to create a simple home composter to supercharge your garden soil, 57-minute presentation by Mark Forman
Register for FREE by clicking the button today: