August 27, 2013
- Soil Ph : 7.0 will make all the plants happy. It’s the natural balance.
- Paul explains why he doesn’t water his garden.
- Using woodchips for ground cover and great composting material for an abundance of minerals.
- Why does our food no longer have minerals?
- Paul explains how to do a garden right. Following the cues of the Creator. How is the Creator doing it?
- Why Paul never has to fertilize his soil.
- Eating the natural way by picking and eating your food and eating seasonal foods. The timing of nature is perfect; eating food when it shows up.
- Minerals are the foundation of all of life.
- Paul was exposed to Agent Orange and cannot even walk now. He still does all of his gardening and will not give up. He now eats a completely raw and live food diet.
- A family of homeschooler's.
Click here to listen to Paul interviewed on "One Radio Network."